My work is often proprietary, so I can’t share some texts – I would offer you the same discretion when we work together. Below are some samples and descriptions of work I’ve completed.
- Edited this recent article for Carangid on LinkedIn.
- Edited the English-language voice-over script for documentary film “Ienke Kastelein, Interdisciplinary Artist”
- Edited the website copy for Sunshine Au Pair, updating 9 pages of content
- Academic thesis: I made a cultural translation from Dutch to English for a Master’s student at the University of the Arts, Utrecht
- University President’s Speech – I edited a translation to English of a ribbon-cutting speech for the opening of the new geosciences building in the Uithof, Utrecht
- Cookbook manuscript – I edited and formatted the first draft for a New York chef
- Quarterly newsletters, program publicity and weekly social media posts for Shambhala Meditation Utrecht
- Created a 15-page Program Leader’s guide for Karme Choling Meditation Center’s volunteer residency program
- Fundraising letters soliciting support for events within Shambhala North America
- Program marketing materials for Shambhala New York City
- Internal communications and client correspondence for UBS Investment Bank
- Created a Personnel Manual for Quality Suites, a Philadelphia hotel
- Drafted press releases and publicity for Meyerowitz Studio
- Contributed original audio reporting and writing for Transom.org on the construction workers at Ground Zero.
- Contributed profiles on prominent Columbia University figures for student magazine The Observer